San Francisco is one of the nine themed areas of Universal Studios Florida. It is themed to the historic city of San Francisco, California. It is notable for being one of only three areas of the park in which all 1990 original attractions have been replaced by new rides, the other two being Production Central and World Expo. It is replaced by many other "stuff".
- An American Tail Theatre was a live stage show based on the 1986 Universal film An American Tail. It opened in 1990, and closed in 1992.
- Beetlejuice's Rock and Roll Graveyard Revue was a live stage show based on 1988 horror comedy Beetlejuice and Universal's Classic Monsters
- Earthquake: The Big One was a special effects ride that put guests in the middle of the 8.5 earthquake from the 1974 disaster film of the same name. It opened in 1990, and closed in 2007.
- Disaster!: A Major Motion Picture Ride...Starring You! is a special effects ride that puts guests in the middle of a new disaster film made by fictional film company Disaster! Studios. It opened in 2008 and closed in 2015.
- Richter's Burger Co.
- Disaster! Studios Gifts (Disaster!: A Major Motion Picture Ride...Starring You!)
- San Francisco Candy Factory